25 May, 2012

A Few Words About Me

First of all, I want to thank you all for reading my blog.  Some of you have contacted me and gave me some nice feedback, some of you are here close, some of you are on the other side of the globe.  What made me decide to start blogging?  Well, many of my friends that are already experienced bloggers have talked me into it.  I never thought of myself as the writing type.  I much rather play the piano or sing, draw or paint.  I was not born with the gift of gab.  I wanted to write about astrology but in a way that would be enjoyable to most people.  Astrology can be fun and it does not need to be in a language that is incomprehensible to most. So I hope you enjoy reading my blog. 

How long have been practicing astrology?  That would be close to 18 years now.  I have been interested in astrology since I was quite young.  It actually started with astronomy and my interest in the stars.  I studied astrology in Europe and then later took classes in America as well where I also completed my university degree in Chemistry.  So I am a scientist who loves astrology.  My "day" jobs have always been lacking something.  I have found it in astrology.  I have been able to meet the most interesting people through astrology.  I have been able to give them a tool to get to know  themselves through understanding of their birth chart.  My father was an avid fisherman.  He always told me that it transformed him to another realm.  Well, the same goes for me and astrology.  I love what I do and I love to share it with people.

Do I do private consultations?  Yes, you can check out my website bluestarastrology.com or e-mail me at bruckner.andrea@gmail.com.  I do consultations in person, on the phone or via Skype.  I work with people from all around the world and I also work odd hours in my regular job so I am well aware of the time zone changes.

Why do I write in English?  Czech and Slovak are my native languages.  German was my first language until I was six.  I speak other languages as well but English is just more convenient I guess and most people speak it.  So if there are occasional typos, all of you native speakers please forgive me :)

So that is my little story.  

Be well!